Thursday, July 2, 2009

CHANGE IN PLANS: URGENT

URGENT UPDATE!From Susan Russell:
To accommodate the shifting sands of the General Convention legislative process AND to make sure that as many folks as we can "fire-marshall-allowing" wedge into the ballroom at the Anaheim Hilton, the Friday, July 10th Integrity Eucharist was adjusted last night to:

6:00 p.m. -- Reception (no host bar in the the promonade outside the Pacific Ballroom)

7:30 p.m. -- Festival Eucharist (Bishops Robinson and Harris presiding and preaching)

Many thanks to everyone's flexibility in helping make this shift at the 11th hour. Suffice to say yesterday was a busy day.


So here's the revised plan:
Meetup begins at the: No-host bar/reception, promenade, outside the Pacific Ballroom, Hilton Hotel, 6.00. (If you get there early, check the Atrium bar in the hotel lobby)

Join at the Integrity Eucharist, Pacific Ballroom, Hilton Hotel, 7.30.

After the Eucharist: Bar Louie in the Anaheim Garden Walk, 321 Katella Ave.

7 comments:

Elizabeth Kaeton said...

It's really an easy accommodation. I mean, 95% of us are a 'captive audience' anyway.

Thanks for posting this, IT. I don't think it will change again, but like they say about the NY Lotto, "Eh, you neva know."

It's important to keep checking this site.

James said...

IT, please e-mail me at the using all the old address except it's now @att.

Cany said...

And how the heck do we find one another?

IT said...

I will have a sign with the MIckey Mouse logo on it. We'll be down at the no-host bar by 6pm. We're getting into Anaheim at 2 or so, can we get into anything interesting re. the convention?

Cany said...

Okay, I will be there no doubt looking entirely lost (and I live here!).

I can hardly wait.

IT said...

No worries, most of us non-attendees will also look lost!

Heck, think of it.... I'm not even an Episcopalian!

Sarah Dylan Breuer said...

Sorry I couldn't make it ... got called to an important caucusing meeting, and it was a very late night! Wish I could have been there, but I look forward to hearing reports of how fabulous it was. :)